Sunday, April 10, 2011

Funny story about my little guy Luke :))

So, we decided to go to Chucky Cheese this past Tuesday to celebrate Jack and Chase's birthday. They kids immediately take off in different directions so excited to use their tokens on the games. Luke and Jilly remember going for Zach's birthday not too long ago, so they were extremely excited. When it came time to eat, all the kids came back over to the table, and I soon noticed Luke was not there. I asked Zach to go find Luke, and he willingly took off in search of him. A few minutes later Zach returns and says that he cannot find Luke. So, I decided to get up and go look for him, thinking that Zach just did not see him in his hunt. I go over to Luke's favorite games and he is not there. I keep looking with no luck. I go back by our table, but still do not see him. I keep walking around, and now I am starting to get nervous. Then, I see Chucky Cheese and the other characters over by the birthday party area, and I decide to go check over by there since Luke liked watching them dance when it was Zach's birthday. As I walk closer to the stage and down the long rows of tables, suddenly I spot him!! Luke had joined a birthday party, sitting just 2 seats away from a birthday girl. He was just finishing birthday cake and was drinking soda...he seemed to not mind at all that he had joined a completely Asian birthday party, and that he was the only blonde haired/blue eyed kid around, not to mention that his family was not around either. I kindly thanked the adults who supplied him with the goods and told him to tell the birthday girl thank you, and of course, Happy Birthday! Part of me really wanted to get a camera to take a picture but I surely didn't want to offend any one...Oh Luke, the things you do that make us all laugh!!

No comments: