Sunday, July 17, 2011

Fun at the San Diego Fair

This year I took all three kids to the San Diego Fair, better known as the Del Mar Fair. I braved the crowds with them for a day of fun. Our friends, the Moeller Family, joined us as well and the kids had a blast. We saw a lot of animals, and it just so happened to be Fire Service Day, so the kids got to see a mock car fire being put out by one of our local fire departments. After lunch it was time for rides...too many rides for me to count, but I surely noticed the cost of the tickets, crazy!! Not to mention paying for 3 kids to go on the rides! The kids walked away with three stuffed animals and I walked away with three very tired kids. The highlight for Luke was riding the pony, he was the only one who wanted to do it, and Zach who got to ride the ferris wheel with me.




Luke and Mason 

Jilly and Zach 


Top of the ferris wheel 

Bumper boats 

No comments: